Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Who's that lady?

You know that feeling of being the "new kid?" Those fears I that I think we all had as a kid at some point or another... Will I be picked last in gym class? Will I be sitting alone at lunch? Am I "cool" enough to fit in? I've been pondering a blog for some time now and everytime I would think I was ready a new batch of silly questions would pop up. Would I have enough material? Would I know how to write it all down in a flattering blogger-like format? One that was "catchy" enough? (People love that cheesy word, don't they?!)...What made these questions so odd for me is that I'm not a shy person..like, AT ALL! I don't stear clear of confrontation and truth be told, I don't exactly mind being in the spotlight. :) As silly as it seems the blogging world can be pretty intimidating...and a serious plumet off of the plank of self-esteem, but I am slowly learning through myself and a little help from my friend Heather over at http://itsourlongstory.blogspot.com/ that this is normal?? Who'da thunk it?! So who knows what will come of it and if this will be the first of 5 or 500 posts....but none the less, today's the day I jump in.




No comments:

Post a Comment