Friday, October 19, 2012

All Hallows Eve

It's Fall Ya'll!
 
In our house and many others this means jeans and sweatshirts, football (Notre Dame and Bears football to be exact), chili, pumpkin farms, apple pickin' and ALL things Halloween!
 
In light of this totally awesome season I thought i'd share some favorite crafts and thangs...

BOO!
 
 
BOO! These are cardboard letters from Hobby Lobby (I think they were $1.59 each) and as always 9 times outta 10 Hobby Lobby has what you are looking for at 50% off! Oh and don't forget that if it isn't you can whip out your phone and pull up an online 40% off of one regular priced item any day of the week. I almost did "EEK" but ended up with BOO. I grabbed my letters and a few peices of Halloween themed scrapbook paper and a tub of Mod Podge, ugh I love Mod podge!
I basically put the letter on the paper and traced it, cut it out and got to mod podgin. One coat to glue it to it (don't worry about a few wrinkles, they'll go away) and after that dried about 15 minutes, one coat on top.
 
I grabbed whatever felt and ribbon I had for the embelishments. I found the Best tutorial here for the felt flowers. I love them and how cute would these be for Chrismas with the words Joy or Noel?!


 
The Candy Man

 
 I found this idea from one of my favorite blogs House of Smiths. Here is the tutorial for her
 
 
 
Say whaaaa?!

 
 
Legit. This is a real spider.....in extreme closeup of course. BUT ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! It has a face! My husband and I both fully turned into ninja's upon discovering it. Being that this is a Halloween post I couldn't help but let this little guy drop in to say hello.
 
 
 
Don'tcha just love Pinterest?
 
 
Seriously, ya don't need a tutorial here. Buy a straw wreath and roughly 3 yards of tulle, cut into about 2-3 inch pieces and tie. Yup it's that simple.
 
 
 
 
Pumpkin Vase

 
 
Man, my mother-in-law doesn't think she's crafty but seriously look at this?? Totally Awesome.
 
 
 
I'll leave you with some house decorating, fun at the pumpkin patch and my little lovies last years Halloween costume....enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
ugh...could these little pumpkins get any cuter!?
 
 
My Fancy nancy
 
 
 
 
Here's to enjoying all that is Fall Ya'll!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that spider's face like it was yesterday.. it was pretty messed up.

    ReplyDelete